The painting you wanted sold? I have the perfect solution for you. Let’s make something beautiful and unique, together.
Something you'll cherish for many years to come.
My commissioned paintings sell for the same price point as my other work and are customized for you or your client (I’m looking at you, Interior Designers). Creating something custom gives you exclusivity. This painting will be yours alone and I relinquish my right to reproduce the work for resale.
Why is this terrific for you? You have great control over the color palette, subject matter and style.
Due to demand, I have to limit the number of slots I accept per commission intake session.
Each piece is painted in my studio while my heavy dog lays on my feet. You can choose the following framing methods:
- Float framed, natural wood
- Gallery wrapped painted edge (1.5" thickness)
- You frame upon delivery with your interior designer or favorite framer (unframed 3/4" thick canvas)
Sizes & Price Sheet
The prices below include your non-refundable commission slot reservation deposit.
How Reserve a Commission Slot
- Fill out the form emailed to you after you purchase your commission reservation slot so we can start our conversation.
- Inspiration. Look over my body of work and grab a few paintings that move you (you can cut and paste the links into the form) so I have a quick visual understanding of what brings you joy! I also can paint you a commission inspired by a previous work of mine.
- Forgot a detail? Email me anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference Image. Will I be painting from your photo?
Fabulous. I have some tips:
Try to choose or take photos that have distinct light and shadow contrast. You’ll get the best results that way.
If the subject matter is people, consider submitting a candid social interaction photo in natural light - sometimes what makes a great professional photo does not lend itself well to fine art.
*Please note that it is at my discretion whether or not a photograph is suitable to paint. If I don't think I will be able to sufficiently reflect your vision of the photo in my painting, I will be sure to let you know. My goal is for you to be thrilled with your painting, and if I spot any reason it would fall short of wonderful, I want to let you know so we can correct it and create something gorgeous together.